Saturday, September 21, 2002

It is a cold WINTER DAY. A man with a short haircut and a long TRENCHCOAT named ANDERSON and a man in a blue hat are standing in what appears to be a STONE COURTYARD. They are staring at something off-screen intently.

Anderson: What is this?
Man With Blue Hat: What do we think it is?

ANDERSON and THE MAN IN THE BLUE HAT. Turn to LOOK at each other. There is a PAUSE. Then they resume staring at the unseen object.

Anderson: You’re right, I didn’t even think what it is.
Man With Blue Hat: Yes, perhaps.
Anderson: Your profound insight consoles and confuses me.
Man With Blue Hat: Is that what I have been doing to you?

ANDERSON is in quiet reflection. There is a PAUSE while he stares at the object.

Anderson: Yes.

Man With Blue Hat: I’m sorry, then. There has been a terrible misunderstanding, and I must go.

Anderson: Yes, I know.

FADE OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home