Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Seuss, Forsooth!

"...FOX:
But soft, behold, lo where chicks come again!
Chicks with bricks and blocks and clocks come.

[Enter CHICKS with bricks and blocks and clocks.]

Mark me, mark me, my lord Knox, sir.
Let us hold watch with bricks and blocks, sir.
Let us have after with chicks and clocks, sir.
A mote is to trouble the mind's eye,
In the most high quick trick brick stack,
A little ere the mightiest Julius fell
As stars with trains of fire from a quick trick block stack.
What if it tempt you toward the flood my lord,
Or to the dreadful summit of a quick trick chick stack,
That beetles o'er his base into the sea,
And there assume some quick trick clock stack?
My fate cries out, my lord Knox,
Socks on chicks and chicks on Fox.

[Enter GHOST..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home